Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Stress and a new backsplash.

Last night when I got off work I was completely stressed to the core. I didn't know what was going on moving-wise because Josh was doing all of it while I was at work. I didn't know where my dog was. I want this move to be over so I can stop living out of boxes. On top of all of that it is pouring down rain and I hate driving in rain because of my wreck.

But I walked in the door last night and Josh seemed to have it under control. Minus the water not being on everything was working out fine. We slept in the new house, Clod is liking his new surroundings, and Josh even promised he'd put the bed on a frame soon and let me change the backsplash in the kitchen. (Thank goodness he hates it too.)

So although I woke up again this morning stressed out, I know tonight everything else will get moved... and I can finally start the process of "living" in this new space. And that will help me breathe easier.

Not to mention my mom took me to Lowe's today to check out ideas for the new backsplash and I found exactly what I was going to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment